Fusing Great Design with Convenience
Fusion Series Menu Board Wall Mounts
Fusion® Menu Board Wall Mounts offer perfect display positioning and flexible adjustments. The single horizontal extrusion with depth adjustment aligns the screens quickly even on irregular mounting surfaces and allows easy access behind the displays for servicing.
- Single horizontal extrusion keeps screens aligned
- ControlZone™ micro-height adjustment
- Centris® tilt between +0 and -20 degrees
- Tool-free screen engagement
- Portrait and landscape options for 2x1 and 3x1 configurations
- Landscape for 4x1 and 5x1 configurations
- Accommodate 40-55” screens
- Optional padlock security
- Full line of accessories that work across Fusion wall, ceiling and freestanding lines
Fusion Series Multi-Display Mounts
FUSION™ Micro-Adjustable Large Ceiling Mounted Video Wall SolutionsCeiling Mounts: Chief’s FUSION ceiling mounted solutions make it possible to construct video walls in prominent locations where walls aren’t available. Comes in 2 x 2, 3 x 2 and 3 x 3 arrangements. Great for digital signage installations.
- Precise Screen Alignment- Easily align displays with independent knobs for height and plumb adjustments, no tools required.
- Controlzone™ Leveling- Micro-height and leveling adjustment at all column intersection points.
- Infinite Screen Positioning – Infinite vertical and lateral adjustments provide tight display rows and columns.
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Solid construction supports displays up to 55″.
- Configurable – Add configurations side by side to create any video wall arrangements up to 3 screens tall
ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System
- LVM cart allows video wall to be moved into any application
- LBM bolt-down video wall will create a permanent solution when a wall isn’t available
- Easily align displays with independent height, plumb and lateral shift adjustment
- Integrated cable management for a clean installation
- Available leveling feet (FCA776) for more permanent installations for LVM (cart)
Rob Ziv, CTS, DSCE, ISF-C
Audio & Video Production, Broadcast, Digital Media, IP Signal Distribution, Media Collaboration, Mounts, Projection, Screens, Surveillance
Joining our team with an in-depth background in broadcast AV, Rob is focused on Panasonic solutions for large and super-large format displays, projectors and broadcast A/V. He’s also our in-house expert supporting our mount, screens and power conditioning lines.
Phone: 888.420.2566 x6589| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Even More
View helpful information, installation tips and video content