Video wall installation takes time. Leveling mounts, running extra cables, color calibrating displays… the task list is a long one.
Meet customer demand on time and on budget, nationwide.
Leveraging Almo INSTALL services helps you manage peaks in your work load by augmenting your staff. Take on additional work outside of your geographic area or service existing installations while your core team is working new jobs.
We’re here every step of the way.
A dedicated service advisor oversees each event from onset to completion, interacting with you, the site contact, the technician and project management to ensure a successful completion.
VIDEO WALL INSTALLATION
- Secure the mounting brackets to the wall (purchased separately)
- Mount and secure monitors to each of the mounting brackets
- Connect the monitors to pre-existing AC power supply and neatly dress the cable (power cord cannot be concealed in the wall)
- Mount and secure SFF PC or Media Player(s)
- Attach and conceal the customer-provided cables from the SFF PC or Media Player(s) to the displays
- Provide the customer with a brief, functional overview of the video wall and remote
Start Winning More Jobs Today.
Turning away work is a thing of the past when you partner with Almo INSTALL services. You’ll get more done, more efficiently all while keeping your customers happy and coming back again and again.
Jay Saret, DSCE
Business Development Manager
Our staff specialists are here for you
Our Business Development team is your direct connection to our manufacturer partners. Got a technical question or looking for system design assistance? They’ve got you covered.
Phone: 888.420.2566 x6635 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org