All-in-One Instant VideoWall by Barco
Social media, surveillance systems, smart sensors, mobile devices,… In today’s organizations, technological advances produce enormous riches of information. The challenge, however, is turning data from all kinds of sources into comprehensible information. Rooted firmly in Barco’s expertise in visualization and collaboration technology, the Instant VideoWall offers a fit-for-purpose, all-in-one solution for all your data visualization needs.
Great products, easy configuration, attractive price
Barco has the building blocks and the network-centric technology to add an innovative bundled LCD video wall solution to its portfolio: the Instant Video Wall. This all-in-one package drastically simplifies the configuration process and allows to save time and money. Furthermore, the Instant Video Wall has been developed with interoperability and collaboration in mind, thus guaranteeing a future-proof investment.
In short, the Instant Video Wall is the ideal solution for any government organization, industrial corporation or multinational looking to turn big data into big ideas.
A wide range of applications
• Collaboration rooms, crisis operations and break-out rooms
• Control rooms in security and traffic, utilities and process control
• Brainstorming, planning, R&D rooms and data analysis rooms
• Single or multi-operator work areas
Your control room, easy as 1, 2, 3
The Instant VideoWall, Barco’s next-generation LCD visualization platform is composed of three building blocks:
1.) Pixel-accurate LCD display:
• Tiled video walls with 46” or 55” panels
• Automatic color and brightness calibration
• Standard configurations
• The industry’s thinnest bezel – as small as 3.5 mm
2.) Multi-sensor information processing:
• Unique embedded computing
• Transform family of video wall controllers
3.) Content and display management:
• From ClickShare to complete wall management flexibility
• Content aggregation, operational dashboard and media distribution (X20)
Rob Ziv, CTS-D, DSCE, ISF-C
Business Development Manager
Our staff specialists are here for you
Our Business Development team is your direct connection to our manufacturer partners. Got a technical question or looking for system design assistance? They’ve got you covered.
Phone: 888.420.2566 x6589 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org